How to Get Involved
- Sign on to the Statement of Principles. Send the name of your organization and a contact name to email@example.com.
- Stay Connected! To receive regular updates and action alerts, send your name and organizational affiliation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Express Yourself!
- Call, fax or e-mail your Congressional representatives and tell them how important the JJDPA is to you.
- Download “What Your National Organization Can Do” and organize your colleagues, members and constituents!
- Become a fan of the Act-4-JJ Campaign on Facebook! Click here to see our Facebook page.
The reauthorization of the JJDPA will be handled by the U.S. House Education and Labor Committee, and the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee. Committees of Jurisdiction for the JJDPA.
It is not too early to begin to educate yourselves and members of Congress about the value of the federal JJDPA and the need to ensure a strong and proactive bipartisan reauthorization to keep juvenile delinquency rates at the current historically low rates and to effectively assist families with children who are in conflict with the law.